Elliot Lee is a commercial photographer, trained over the years to translate ideas into images of space, still life, and portraiture. His visual narratives have won him honorable mention at the prestigious International Photography Awards (IPA), and participatory invitations at the Singapore International Photography Festival.
Elliot's clientele includes both local SME's and global brands; namely Starbucks Singapore, Temasek Holdings, Tabsquare, Fumee by Habanos, KFC Singapore, etc. At the same time, he does work around the region as well, for both photography and videography.
On an off day, Elliot enjoys the company of a cold glass of ice Cappuccino and a sketchbook; either that, or a full day simmering in his studio.
- Honourable Mention at IPA (International Photography Awards) for a collaboration with Ukay Photography | 2011
- Women, A Living Tapestry - Women's Day Exhibition at Century Square | 2008
- 'Windows into Asia' Grand Prize Winner - Organized by National Geographic & Sony Ericsson | 2007
- Participate in Noise Alumni Show 2015
- Participatory invitations at the Singapore International Photography Festival.
For all assignment enquiries,
feature sales or purchasing of prints, please contact us at:
m. +65 9002 8492+65 9002 8492 (Singapore)
- Starbucks Singapore
- Temasek Holdings
- Harry's Bar
- Fumee by Habanos
- Giant Hypermart
- Pizza Hut
- MSN Lifestyle